EXHIBITION VISITOR REGISTRATION / SEMINAR DELEGATE REGISTRATION
THE NEW SCHEDULE FOR DEFENCE & TECHNOLOGY EXPO – 26-28 MAY 2022 AT CHENNAI TRADE CENTRE
If you have already booked a stall in this event, you need not register here. For exhibitors ALL seminars are free
If you have any plans to book a stall in this event, you need not have to register as a Visitor / Seminar Delegate
Who should Register?
- If you are an existing Defence & Aerospace buyer or supplier. (If you are an exhibitor in this event, you need not register as a visitor here)
- If you are interested in entering Defence & Aerospace segment (If you are an exhibitor in this event, you need not register as a visitor here)
- If you are a start-up company in the Defence & Aerospace segment (If you are an exhibitor in this event, you need not register as a visitor here)
- Any B2B Visitor having valid business card or Students from Aerospace and or relevant domains with valid college / university ID card
- Any personnel / buyer from Armed Forces, Large Foreign & Indian Companies, Embassies and Trade & Commerce wing of the Embassies, Defence Attaches of Foreign Embassies, Trade & Industry Associations and its office bearers,
What is the Registration Fees?
- For General Business Visitors the entry is FREE subject to pre-registration in this website. They must come with the required ID proof and business card.
- For Seminars, there is a fee of Rs.1500/- that includes all three days and all seminars. (GST is extra)
What is the Registration Procedure?
- Click the “Click here for Delegate Registration button” below and then click “Not Registered? Please register here” link – in case if you have not yet registered.
- If you have already registered use the credential to login
- In the next page, select the Option 2 “VISITOR + SEMINAR Entry Charges” to book your tickets – if you want to attend Seminars.
- If you are a General Visitor – just leave there. The Registration is the previous section is enough.
- For General Visitors, approach the Help Counter in the Chennai Trade Centre entrance for verification.
What are the documents required during the visit?
All General visitors and Seminar delegates to bring the following documents while visiting the expo.
- Ticket generated through this website (applicable for Seminar Tickets)
- Valid Photo ID proof – same as that is given in the ticket
- Valid business card / business proof.
DUE TO COVID SITUATION IF THE EVENT IS POSTPONED NO REFUND WILL BE MADE BUT THE ENTRY TO THE POSTPONED USING THIS PAYMENT PROOF WILL BE ALLOWED.
DUE TO COVID SITUATION IF THE ORGANISER/S CANCELS THE EVENT or DUE TO GOVERNMENT DIRECTIVE IF THE EVENT IS CANCELLED AND IF A SITUATION ARISE WHERE THE EVENT CANNOT BE HELD, PAID AMOUNT WILL BE REPAID IN FULL.
ALL VISITORS / SEMINAR DELEGATES TO CARRY PHOTO ID CARD, PAYMENT RECEIPT cum ENTRY TICKET, COVID RELATED DOCUMENTS IF ANY REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF THE EVENT.
COVID guidelines to be followed. For latest COVID guidelines click here. [COVID guidelines]